[nggallery id=23 template=’galleryview’]
Vehicle vinyl lettering is one of the most popular forms of vehicle graphics. It can be used on cars and other vehicles and is a very useful and inexpensive way to advertise your business.
- On cars where there is not so much of an area to work with customers tend to just emphasize the name of the business, their logo, website and contact number
- On vans and lorries there is much more scope to use colours, different fonts and really transform your vehicle into an ever moving advertisement for your trade or company
Here are some of the reasons why vehicle vinyl lettering could be great for you:
- Car and van lettering and Logos last up to 10 years
- Economical form of advertising
- Easily changed or updated
- Professional looking signage
- Your vehicle is not out of action for so long
- Letters are easily applied
- Flexibility with colours, designs and lettering
- Advertise your business while you are stationary or on the move
- Waterproof and weatherproof
- Can be used on most types of vehicle
- Van lettering is an inexpensive means of advertising for small businesses
A designated designer will assist you with your requirements, talk through the best way to maximise your advertising space and produce a ‘mock up’ for your approval.
Contact us today and take that next step to help increase your business advertising with our vehicle vinyl letteringand van vinyl lettering.
Learn more about our vinyl lettering
We’re based in Dorchester in Dorset and specialise in providing vinyl lettering across Dorset and Somerset including Dorchester, Poole, Bournemouth, Weymouth and Yeovil.
If you’d like to know more about how we can help you with your vinyl lettering then please use our contact form or call our team today on 01305 848600 and we’ll be happy to help.