Modula & Post Signs
[nggallery id=4 template=’galleryview’]
Modular signs are perfect for entrances to offices, units, business parks, car parks, universities – the applications are endless. They provide much needed directional, identity and other business information visitors require.
- Modular signs and post signs are available in a variety of sizes, shapes and designs.
- They can be used for indoor and outdoor settings and meet most signage needs.
- They are particularly useful in places where members of the public have access to, for example businesses, government buildings, museums, hospitals etc.
- A modular sign is manufactured to ‘stand-alone’ and be self-supporting or on posts. Internal modular signs can be wall mounted or ceiling hung and provide direction signs to areas, departments or offices.
- Modular signs have great flexibility and panels can be changed and added to at any time.
- Signs can be single or double sided, wall, door or screen mounted, suspended, projecting or free standing.
- We have a good choice of materials, colours and designs available and continually strive to provide great quality products and service.
If required, we can arrange a site visit at a time to suit you. We can discuss your requirements for modular signs and post signs and what options are available and listen to what ideas you may have. We take photographs, measurements and later produce a proof showing the proposed sign or graphics. In fact, we provide you with the complete package of design, production and fitting.
Learn more about our modular and post signs
We’re based in Dorchester in Dorset and specialise in providing modular and post signs across Dorset and Somerset including Dorchester, Poole, Bournemouth, Weymouth and Yeovil.
If you’d like to know more about how we can help you with your modular and post signs then please book your free site visit here or call a member of our team today on 01305 848600 and we’ll be happy to help.