[nggallery id=5 template=’galleryview’]
The right advertising boards located in the right place can generate thousands of passing watchful eyes each day. Think of all those potential customers looking at what your business has to offer. The opportunities are endless and you are advertising 24 hours a day!
- We can create a range of advertising boards for you in a various sizes, materials, thicknesses and colours
- They come in various forms and uses for example billboards, hording panels, site boards, post and panel boards and are great for events, football matches, business parks, motorway advertising, railway and bus stations, concerts and window displays
- Advertising boards are so versatile and can be designed and produced to fit in with whatever you require for your event or promotion. They can be illuminated or non-illuminated and can be installed in most places
- Hardy Signs will work with you to create advertising boards with great visual graphics and text that give you and your business the best image and impact possible
- We can also advise you on what requirements you may need in terms of Planning Permission and Advertisement Consent from your Local Authority for your advertising boards
A member of our Design Team will assist you with your requirements and work with you to create just the right advertising boards you need. They will then produce a proof of your advertising board printing for your approval.
We have great experience and expertise in advertising board printing and do the whole service, design, production and installation so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
Learn more about our advertising boards
We’re based in Dorchester in Dorset and specialise in providing advertising boards across Dorset and Somerset including Dorchester, Poole, Bournemouth, Weymouth and Yeovil.
If you’d like to know more about how we can help you with your advertising boards then please use our contact form or call our team today on 01305 848600 and we’ll be happy to help.