Projecting & Hanging Signs
[nggallery id=20 template=’galleryview’]
Projecting signs and hanging signs are a great way of catching the eye of passing customers. They project from buildings and are double sided so they can be seen by potential customers from both directions.
They also have the ability to be seen at a distance and can be illuminated or non-illuminated.
- We design, supply and install a wide range of hanging signs and projecting signs
- These can either be brand new or we can custom make signs to fit an existing bracket
- We use up to date materials and produce signs in sizes to suit your needs and what is accepted by the Local Authority
- We believe that your shop or business sign is a crucial element in attracting customers and advertising what you have to offer and will therefore work with you to create the right image for your business
- We can also advise you on what requirements you may need in terms of Planning Permission and Advertisement Consent from your Local Authority for your projecting signs and hanging signs
A site visit can be arranged when one of our team will discuss with you your requirements, take photographs, measurements and later produce a proof showing the proposed sign or graphics.
Learn more about our hanging signs and projecting signs
We’re based in Dorchester in Dorset and specialise in providing hanging signs and projecting signs across Dorset and Somerset including Dorchester, Poole, Bournemouth, Weymouth and Yeovil.
If you’d like to know more about how we can help you with your hanging signs and projecting signs then please use our contact form or call our team today on 01305 848600 and we’ll be happy to help.